Florida Pregnancy Discrimination Attorney
Examples Of Pregnancy Discrimination Prohibited By Federal And Florida State Law:
- Employers cannot terminate women due to pregnancy
- Employers cannot refuse to promote women due to pregnancy
- Employers cannot hire women due to pregnancy
- Employers must permit pregnant women to work so as long as they can perform the essential functions of their job
- Employers must hold open the position of a pregnant on leave equally as they would for similarly situated employees who are not pregnant.
If you feel you’ve been discriminated against because a pregnancy, please call our Florida pregnancy discrimination attorney at 954-617-6017 or use the contact form to contact Rob Norell for a free consultation regarding your rights.